Melano zoekt een Senior Sales Consultant International and Key Accounts
Senior Sales Consultant International and Key Accounts
Since 2004, melano is the best jewelry brand of Limburg, in the south of The Netherlands. We design and produce jewelry with interchangeable and mixable concepts. Melano strives for qualitative, durable and playful concepts. Our team is currently working overtime to realize all our dreams for the coming years to launch more and more new and unique designs. Moreover, melano is working hard to improve its marketing, supply-chain and e-commerce, both in its domestic market of the Benelux, and internationally.
In order to further build their brand, the melano team strives for durable relations with its key partners both domestic and abroad. Currently, melano has several key accounts and is being sold in different countries all over the world. Therefore we are looking for an experienced sales consultant who can help us manage these important partnerships while also being on the constant lookout for new opportunities.
What are we looking for?
• Manage and lead negotiations with major accounts
• Create and manage the associated account development plans.
• Acquire new accounts
• Help to roll out international customers in own country and assume role of key contact for international accounts from other countries
• Work closely together with sales support team to support your customers
• Maintain a high level of current knowledge of our product portfolio, the benefits for customers as well as of other key information (e.g. trends, strategy, competitors, pricing)
What you bring to the table
• Bachelor/ Master degree with business focus preferred
• +7 years of experience (preferably in FMCG sector)
• Excellent negotiation skills, competence in relationship management and consultative selling
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations
• A ready-and-willingness to travel the world
• Analytical competence, ability to analyze complex data and to draw relevant conclusions
• Excel and Power Point skills at an advanced level
• Demonstrated good project management skills
• Fluency in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written
What we offer
• You’ll work in a young, creative and enthusiastic company where initiative is not only praised but expected
• The best and nicest colleagues, of course!
• Your chance to influence the global growth and development of our brand
• Challenging and diverse projects
• A salary based on your qualities, experience and knowledge. And a nice pension for later!
Please send us your resumé and motivation letter. If you have anything else that might be relevant for your application, such as a projects that you’re proud of or some great results you’ve achieved, don’t hesitate to tell us!
To: Cheyenne van Melsen